Perimenopausal women are in the prime of their lives but are often held back by uncomfortable and debilitating symptoms. This book is a comprehensive guide designed to educate and empower women during this transitional phase of life. It delves deep into the physical, emotional, and hormonal changes that occur during perimenopause and offers practical strategies for thriving throughout this transformative period.
It offers the most up to date advice on diet, supplements, lifestyle strategies and self care to help you navigate perimenopause with confidence and resilience.
- What is perimenopause
- 3 stages of perimenopause what it means for you
- Common symptoms and what you can do
- Questions & answers from women that are common during this stage
- Evidence based strategies around diet and exercise for perimenopause women
- A dietary plan and recommendation
- Guide on how to support your changing gut health, nervous system, mood and weight
- Over 30 recipes to that are macronutrient balanced that will nourish the gut
- Supplements and the best options for this stage and why you may need them