Do you want to feel more energised and nourishing your body and immune health for the Winter ahead?
This 10 day Nourishing Autumn Cleanse is the perfect opportunity to nurture your body for the season ahead with greater energy, healthier skin, more balanced hormones and a healthier gut.
Designed by Alison, a qualified Nutritionist, this program aims to support your body to detoxify naturally whilst nourishing your whole being so that you feel more energised, balanced with a strong immune system for the Winter months ahead. Preparing to better health and attaining wellness is an exciting process and you can expect this journey to nourish you with a reward of new found energy and vitality.
The program includes 10 days of wholefood recipes, daily guided support as well as new lifestyle habits to prepare your body for the cooler months with strong immunity and increased energy and vitality. All recipes are plant focused and high in nutrients that will help you return to feeling renewed and will improve overall health and wellbeing. By eating more plant based nourishing food, you’ll help nourish the body and aid elimination benefiting the liver, the immune system and digestive system. This basically gives your body an overall reset for your body and enhancing your overall health.
I developed this program as a way to provide the right nutritional support and centralise around practices that can be maintained once this program is finished. It includes easy and nourishing recipes that show you ways to change your daily routine, as well as a diet that will help you support your immune system and gut and boost overall wellbeing.
This program is not a fad or full of juices that will leave you feeling hungry and depleted. This program designed to give you the recharge your body needs and the knowledge you crave, for not only short-term health but also long term well being.
The main goal of this program is to
- support your body’s natural detoxification pathways
- strengthen your immune system for the cooler months ahead
- increase your energy levels
- shift any heaviness and feel lighter
- educate you on what is involved to feel your best and live well
What is involved
- 10 day eating plan that lists exactly what to eat for each meal including snacks and drinks
- Recipes that includes a shopping list and foods that are full of antioxidants, fibre and prebiotics and specific foods to support your detox pathways
- All the recipes are gluten free, refined sugar free, minimal dairy and meat
- Daily videos to inspire and educate you on specific areas of health relevant to this program
- Private Facebook group to support each other during the program
- Safe and constant support from Alison
- Lifestyle strategies and recommendations to support your health
- 2 online live catch ups with Alison to answer any questions you may have during the program
What is required of you?
My strictest guideline is no coffee or alcohol or processed food for the full 10 days. This gives your body the best chance to detox and thrive. I recommend reducing caffeine and alcohol intake for the week leading up to the start of the program. This will help to reduce the side effects of caffeine withdrawal.
We also recommend the following foods and drinks be removed from your diet to maximise the benefits of the program
- no caffeine
- no refined sugar
- no alcohol
- no smoking
- no pain medication (if possible)
Why do the cleanse?
Autumn is a perfect time to change your diet to reflect the seasons ahead and to support your immune health. A guided cleanse for a set time can help to reset your body and mindset. By eating more nourishing food, you’ll help nurture the body and aid toxin elimination while increasing energy levels. More specifically, consuming a more plant-based diet can offer a beneficial impact on every aspect of our health including the liver, immune, digestive and nervous system. A specific plant based diet can provide your body an overall reset, re-energising your system and enhancing your overall health.
What is the cost?
$135 with an optional supplement $90. The practitioner supplement will enhance and support your detoxification pathways during the cleanse.
How do I get access to the program:
Once you sign up below you will be sent a secure link to the program. The start date will be Monday 15 March.